Electronic Discipline Procedure
a. Make sure the correct student is highlighted and click the blue Add button:
b. The selected student’s name appears at the top, but you MUST select the role.
1. Go to Eastern’s website and select PowerSchool from the Staff tab.
2. Type your Eastern username and password and click Sign In:
3. On the Left side under Functions select Submit Referral:
b. Incident Date: You can use the current date or a previous date, however, not a future date.
c. Time: Indicate approximately the time of the incident
d. Time Frame: You must select when the incident happened:
e. Title: Give a title for the incident, i.e. fighting, cutting class, etc.
f. Description: Type a narrative of the incident
g. Location: You must select where the incident happened
h. Location Description: OPTIONAL, however, you can elaborate on the location of the incident.
i. Prepared by: Type your name
j. Financial Impact ($): Leave blank
4. To add the participants to the incident, please do the following:
5. To search for students, staff or other participants, please do the following:
a. Type the last name of the student
b. Type: select student, staff
c. Grade Level: You can select the
d. actual grade or leave ALL selected
e. Click on SEARCH
6. The following Results window appears, please do the following:
c. ALWAYS SELECT OFFENDER AS THE ROLE
d. Click Add Participant Attributes
e. FOLLOW THE PREVIOUS DIRECTIONS TO ADD ADDITIONAL PARTICIPANTS.
f. When finished adding all participants, click Submit Incident.