Add Eastern Mail, Contacts, & Calendars to an iPad or iPhone
1) Open the Settings app.
2) Scroll down in the left pane and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Then select Add Account in the right pane.
3) Select the Google logo to begin adding your Eastern Google Apps account.
4) Enter your full Eastern email address (e.g. email@example.com) as the username and the password you have created for your Eastern Google Apps account. This is likely the same as your current Eastern account password. Select Sign in.
5) Select Allow.
6) Leave all of the services toggled on unless you know for sure you want certain services off. Select Save.
7) Open the Mail application in your dock and verify all is well.
*** If you are unable to setup your Eastern mail, please submit a Support Request. Your Eastern mail is accessible using Eastern Webmail, even if you do not have a mail application setup. Eastern webmail can be accessed at http://webmail.eccrsd.us . You may need to sign out of your personal Gmail account if you are already logged into another account. ***